Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children with emphasis on national and regional name brands. As of December 1, 2014, the Company operates 404 stores in 33 states and Puerto Rico, and offers online shopping at www.shoecarnival.com. Headquartered in Evansville, IN, Shoe Carnival trades on the NASDAQ Stock Market LLC under the symbol SCVL. Shoe Carnival's press releases and annual report are available on the Company's website at www.shoecarnival.com.
Shoe Carnival is committed to earning the highest level of respect of our customers, shareholders, communities and employees. To accomplish this objective, we require talented, highly motivated people with diverse perspectives who will focus on customers, excellence and growth in the footwear industry. If you’re motivated by this kind of environment, we urge you to learn more about joining our dynamic team.
- Shoe Carnival Awards:
- 2010 - Named one of the "100 Most Trustworthy Companies" by Forbes
- 2007 - Named one of "America's 200 Best Small Companies" by Forbes
- 2002 - Named one of the "Hot 100 Growth Companies" by Business Week
- 2001 - Named "2001 Chain Retailer of the Year" by Footwear News
Culture and Corporate Responsibility
Shoe Carnival is committed to helping build stronger communities by giving back to the areas where we do business. Throughout our history we have demonstrated that commitment through sponsored events, educational programs, and charitable donations, all focused on strengthening the communities where we operate.
- Each year we provide generous support to nonprofit organizations like:
- Two Ten Foundation
- United Way
- CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates
- American Red Cross
- Ronald McDonald House
- Youth First
- Junior Achievement
Diversity and Inclusion
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and is strongly committed to attracting and retaining a highly diverse workforce. We respect and recognize the unique contribution each individual brings to our team. We are fully committed to supporting a rich culture of diversity as a cornerstone of our business success, in which excellent performance is the measure of individual and team accomplishment. Shoe Carnival strives to create an environment in which cooperation, teamwork and professionalism thrive.
Shoe Carnival firmly believes in providing our eligible associates with a highly competitive, broad array of benefits. We call this total compensation package our Shoe Carnival "Total Rewards".
- You could be eligible for a range of benefits including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac)
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Life Insurance & AD&D to Full Time Associates enrolled in the medical plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance for Full Time salaried associates
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick leave)
- Employee and Family Merchandise Discounts
- Relocation Programs
Note: Not all associates are eligible for all benefits. This is a summary only, and Shoe Carnival, Inc. shall not be liable for any misstatements or inaccuracies. The Company reserves the right to change, modify or terminate any benefit or any benefit feature at any time. This summary is not a contract, and is not intended to confer any rights or obligations to any person, whether or not employed by Shoe Carnival, Inc.
Each Shoe Carnival associate has access to an extensive library of training programs. Our goal is to build on a “culture of training” centered around our unique business concept.
- This training includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Computer-based training programs covering all facets of business operations
- A variety of Certifications that validate associate knowledge and ability to perform basic job related functions
- Regional Training Modules for all levels of store management
- Continuous training sessions designed to foster professional growth and development - In-store training to ensure our commitment to Total Customer Service