1 of 7
Men's Timberland Pro Barstow Wedge Electrical Hazard BootsTimberland Pro
- Goodyear-welt construction offers long-lasting durability
- Mesh tongue lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment provides excellent odor control
- Moc stitched toe
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides supportive cushioning
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Lace-up closure with metal eyelets for a secure fit
- Leather lining
- Electrical hazard protection rated ASTM F2892-11
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Open-cell PU footbed cover with Agion® antimicrobial treatment offers breathable comfort and odor control
- Constructed on Titan® last for superior fit
- Full-grain leather upper
- Contrasting stitching accents
- Durable rubber outsole is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
Shoe Perks Members get FREE standard shipping on all orders! Join now or sign in!
We offer free standard shipping on every order of $75 or more to the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii, as well as a variety of expedited shipping methods including Same Day Delivery and free in store pickup for eligible purchases. A complete list of shipping options and details can be found on our Shipping page.
Purchases may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the purchase date and must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging. We will only accept used items if there is an obvious defect. Online purchases can be returned to any of our store locations free of charge. Items purchased at one of our store locations can ONLY be returned at a store location.
Complete information can be found on our Returns & Exchanges page.